AudKit License & Refund Policy
AudKit values every customer and strives to render a pleasant user experience with world-class products and services. AudKit’s effective refund policy from the date of purchase can help you avoid the risks associated with online shopping.
AudKit software offers a free trial version of all products. Customers are highly recommended to test their performance and features before purchasing. It will help you check whether AudKit tools can be compatible with your device and meet your conversion needs.
After purchase, you can enjoy lifetime free updates and technical support. In addition, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee policy to ensure product quality. If you want to submit a refund request, please check the following to see if you are eligible.
Money Back Guarantee
Aside from the ‘try-before-you-buy’ mechanism, AudFree still offers a 30-day (for lifetime or yearly paid users) or 5-day (for monthly paid users) Money Back Guarantee policy under acceptable circumstances. It is worth noting that the sale cannot be canceled after the 30-day or 5-day period expires. Before you do that, please read the following acceptable and unacceptable circumstances carefully:
- You purchased the wrong product and then bought the right one from AudKit within 30 days for lifetime or yearly paid users or 5-day for monthly paid users. We’ll refund the wrong order for you.
- You are charged twice for the same product for some unexpected reasons. We’ll refund the duplicated order for you.
- You didn’t receive the registration code and got no response from our support team within 48 hours after contacting us.
- The software has a fatal technical conversion issue. And our technical support team failed to provide an effective fix within one month.
- Your order has already exceeded 30 days or 5 days after you purchased it.
- You simply changed your mind after placing an order.
- You purchased the so-called ‘wrong’ product but purchased the ‘right’ one from another company.
- Request for a refund due to technical issues but you don’t want to offer any detail of the problem to our support team and try the effective solutions.
- You asked for a refund for part of a bundle.
- You failed to receive the registration code but never get in touch with us for help.
- You requested a refund for no reason.
How to Submit a Refund Request
If you are qualified for Money-Back Guarantee guidelines, please submit a refund request to our support team via email [email protected] with the following information:
- Product name;
- The email address or name that you used to buy the product;
- Your order ID;
- The reasons why you ask for a refund request.
Your refund request will be processed within 24 hours on the business days. In general, the amount will return to your account from the bank within 3~5 business days. Note: When the order is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated.
Once you purchased our software, the order confirmation information with license code will be sent to the email address that you used to buy it. Please wait with patience and check your Spam box as well. If you didn’t receive it for hours, please contact our customer service via [email protected] to receive it.
All AudKit audio converter products are sold with kinds of license types, respectively single license, family license, and unlimited license. Their main differences are reflected in the number of available equipment and their effectiveness.
It’s also important to be noted that the Windows and Mac versions are two standalone products. If you want to switch your license code from Mac to Windows version or vice versa, please do it within the first 7 days since your purchase. Otherwise, you have to buy a new license for a different operating system.
No matter you are a free or premium user, AudKit provides a lifetime upgrade of our software at no cost. Our R&D team has been trying their best to update our products to improve their performance. Meanwhile, let our programs keep compatible with the latest computer systems, Audible, and Spotify app.
To update our software, you can directly navigate to our official website to download the latest installation package manually. Or, you can enable the built-in auto-upgrading feature in the app to upgrade to the latest version automatically.