Huawei is a brand that has found its way into the hands of many smartphone users. Having been around for around three decades, this leading global provider of information and communications technology has continued to see that every person and organization is fully connected. It’s doesn’t just end there, the Huawei smartphone has a lot in store. You can take high-resolution pictures, play Spotify on Huawei smartphones, and even share videos on other platforms.
You may probably be wondering how to use Spotify on Huawei. We have made it easy by providing guidelines on how to get your favorite hits on your smartphone. Check out these two ways to download Spotify on Huawei smartphones for offline listening.
- Part 1. Enjoy Spotify Music on Huawei Smartphone
- Part 2. Download Spotify Music to Huawei Smartphone
Part 1. How to Sync Spotify Music to the Huawei Smartphone
You can easily sync and play Spotify on Huawei smartphone if you have a Spotify Premium subscription. Follow these steps.
- Go to the Google Play store on your Huawei smartphone and type Spotify to download and install it on your phone.
- Then launch the Spotify app and check out your favorite playlist that you wish to download. Once you identify it, switch the Download button and let the download process commence.
- Once the download completes, click the Settings tab found in the top-right corner of the Spotify Library, then activate the Offline Mode function. You will now listen to your playlists offline. However, you need to connect to the internet at least once every 30 days to enable Spotify to update the list.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Music to Huawei Smartphone with Free Account
Opt for a reliable tool like AudKit Spotify Music Converter if you wish to get Spotify on Huawei music player without a Premium account. The reason being, Spotify songs are protected and must be converted to playable formats for offline listening. AudKit will easily convert Spotify playlists to MP3, AAC, M4B, WAV, FLAC, and many more formats like that.
More so, AudKit lets you reset the output settings like bitrate, sample rate, codec, format, among others. You can then add your converted playlist to other devices like MP3 players, car audio systems, DJ software, and Huawei smartphones for editing and listening.
- A high conversion speed of up to 5X
- Batch download Spotify playlists to MP3
- Support multiple devices and media players
- Preserve raw metadata with lossless audio quality
Here is a detailed guide to download and convert Spotify playlists to save on your computer and transfer to your Huawei smartphone.
Preparation: Please download and install the AudKit Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Then go to the top taskbar and click the ‘Menu’ icon. Next, click on the ‘Register’ option to paste your license code. Remember that when you launch AudKit, the Spotify app will automatically open.
Step 1 Add Spotify songs to AudKit Spotify Converter
Peruse the Spotify playlist you wish to move to a Huawei music player or your smartphone. You can either drag and drop them to the AudKit interface or just copy and paste the link to the AudKit search bar. Then, tap the ‘+’ icon to add your playlist for conversion.
Step 2 Customize output parameters for Huawei Smartphone
To change the parameters, go to the ‘Menu’ icon > ‘Preferences’ > ‘Convert’ options and you’ll enter the settings page. Here, you can choose your preferred output format to MP3, change the bitrate, sample rate, and other preferred settings.
Step 3 Convert Spotify playlists for Huawei Smartphone
When all parameters are well set, click the ‘Convert’ icon to convert your playlist. The length of duration will depend on the number of tracks. When the process ends, you can locate them in the ‘Converted’ folder on the computer.
Step 4 Download Spotify music to Huawei Smartphone
It’s now time to transfer the converted playlist to play Spotify on Huawei smartphone.
- Connect your Huawei phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for the computer to recognize your phone, then open the ‘default music folder’ and create a new ‘subfolder’ where to save the converted Spotify music.
- Next, copy and paste the converted Spotify playlists from the computer’s local folder to the newly created subfolder. Now, easily play Spotify music on Huawei P30 or any other version.
Don’t be limited to listening to Spotify on your device. The best tool – AudKit Spotify Music Converter – is here to download and convert your Spotify playlist to any format. You can take advantage if you operate a free Spotify account and easily play Spotify on your Huawei music player or smartphone. Alternatively, you can upgrade to Spotify Premium subscription and install the Spotify app to sync Spotify to your Huawei phone.