You probably by now have heard about Google Pixel 2/2xl – a top-class Google smartphone masterpiece with unique features and unmatched performance. If you are looking for a camera phone, the Google Pixel 2 should certainly be at the top of your list. Combined with a long-life battery, sleek design, waterproofing, a variety of Google support services like Google Assistant and Google Play Music, Pixel 2 is a world-class entertainment smartphone.
Besides being an excellent camera phone, Google Pixel 2 is also a great portable music player with unique music features such as Pixel Ambient Services to identify songs playing around you and Google Play Music, it’s default music playing feature. However, if you are a Spotify fan, you might be wondering, it possible to use Spotify on google pixel 2/2xl? Can you play Spotify on google pixel phone?
Well, the answer is YES! In this article, we will explore two different ways to enjoy Spotify music on Google Pixel 2/2xl. Stay put!
- Part 1. Set Up Spotify on Google Pixel 2/2XL
- Part 2. Play Spotify on Google Pixel 2/2XL via Google Assistant
- Part 3. Use Spotify on Google Pixel 2/2XL via AudKit
Part 1. How to Set Up Spotify on Google Pixel 2/2XL
Spotify is available across all conventional platforms, including Android, Windows, Mac, Web, smart tv boxes, gaming consoles, etc. This means that you can access and play Spotify Google Pixel 2/ 2xl- it is an Android running device. Here are a few steps that will help you set Spotify app on your Google Pixel 2.
- Access and open the Google Play Store from the main menu.
- On the search bar, type “Spotify.”
- Tap on “Spotify” and hit the “Install” option.
- The app installation process will take a few minutes, depending on your internet speeds.
- Once it is complete, access the main menu, find the Spotify icon, and click on it to launch the app.
- Enter your login credentials if you have an active account. If you do not have one, click on “Sign Up” to register for a new account.
- You can now access and Spotify music on google pixel 2/2xl
You can search for your favorite songs and create your all-time Spotify playlist.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify on Google Pixel 2/2XL via Google Assistant
Google Assistant is an artificial-intelligence virtual developed by google to help Android devices execute applications using their voices. You can use it to play Spotify music on google pixel 2/2xl. However, it will only work if your Spotify is linked to your Google Assistant account.
- Press and hold the Home button on your Google Pixel 2 to launch Google Assistant.
- Tap on the blue drawer icon to access the assistant main menu, then click on the three-dot menu and select “Settings” options.
- Tap on the “Music” menu, and a list of services such as YouTube and others will appear on your screen. Select the “Link” menu under Spotify.
- Enter your Spotify account name and password to connect it.
- You can now use the commands to play Spotify music on google pixel 2/2xl. For instance, you can say, “Ok, Google, play (Song Name) from Spotify. Other essential command controls include Resume/Next/Skip/Previous and Pause.
Part 3. How to Use Spotify on Google Pixel 2/2XL via AudKit Spotify Music Converter
Spotify fans can access Spotify music content from either a free account or a premium account. However, if you are a free account user, you will have to cope with the many ads while playing, which can be annoying. Also, you can only access Spotify music only if you have an internet connection. Therefore, you will need to download your playlist for offline playback, which unfortunately is impossible owing to the strict copy-protection policy imposed on Spotify songs. The policy is active for both premium and free Spotify users.
That precisely why you will need a third-party software – AudKit Spotify Music Converter – to help you download Spotify songs.
AudKit is designed to help Spotify users bypass the imposed copy protection and facilitate effortless Spotify song download. It is the ultimate solution to ensure that you do not pay for premium Spotify service and at the same time enjoy unlimited Spotify song download for offline playback on your Google Pixel 2/2xl.
Besides, here are some top features that you get to enjoy from using the AudKit tool.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to sync Spotify music to Google Pixel 2/2xl.
Step 1 Drag Spotify songs, albums, playlists
Launch Spotify and find the songs you want to transfer to Google Pixel. Select and drag and drop them onto AudKit’s main interface. Alternatively, right-click the selected song the select Share >> Copy Song Link. Paste the link on AudKit’s search box and hit the “+” tab to import it.
Step 2 Personalize output format and audio parameters
Next, we customize audio specs by access the taskbar then, click Menu >> Preferences. Here you can select your preferred audio output and edit audio settings such as sample rate, bit rate, and channel.
Note: If you are using the software’s Windows version, we highly advise changing the conversion speed from 5X to 1X for a swift and smooth conversion process.
Step 3 Begin download and conversion
Click “Convert” to begin the download and conversion process. You can access the downloaded Spotify songs by clicking on the folder icon at the bottom.
Step 4 Sync Spotify music to Google Pixel
Using a USB Type-C cable, connect your phone to your PC. Copy your Spotify playlist for the folder and paste it to the Pixel’s internal storage.
You can now play Spotify music on Google Pixel 2/2xl.
That’s it! You can now download, convert and play Spotify music on Google Pixel 2/2xl using AudKit Spotify Music Converter. With the app, you simply do not have to subscribe to a premium Spotify service. It provides you with a limitless opportunity to download and enjoy offline Spotify music playback. It is a unique privilege- not even premium Spotify users can download songs from Spotify.