Now, as you all know that Spotify is one of the top music streaming services available on the internet; people listen to Spotify on a daily basis. They like to listen to Spotify when they are on the move, in the gym, running, working, doing home chores, etc., and the list keeps ongoing. Spotify has a library of over 20 million songs from famous content creators, making it one of the biggest music libraries in the whole world. As promising as Spotify looks, it has its downsides, like not being able to download music from the library so that you can listen to it on other audio players. This can be very annoying when you don’t have access to your smartphone but still want to listen to your favorite songs.
Fortunately, there are alternative methods like converting your Spotify Music into a universal format so that you can listen to it. Recording software is also recommended when it comes to saving the music for later use. In this article, we have compiled a list of 10 Spotify recorder for both computers and smartphones.
1. Spotify Recorders for Mac / Windows: AudKit Spotify Converter
The first Spotify recorder or converter on our list is AudKit Spotify Converter. Audkit Spotify Converter is one of the best Spotify converters available on the internet, with almost all the features one would look for in a converter. Audkit Spotify Converter is a dedicated software that allows you to download your favorite music, album, playlist, etc., from Spotify and convert it into your desired format so that you listen to your favorite music on any audio player. Audkit Spotify Converter allows you to convert Spotify to MP3, WAV, M4A, and a collection of common formats.
- Download Spotify audios for offline listening without limits
- Convert Spotify songs to most common formats
- Retain sound quality and ID3 tags from original tracks
- Enable Spotify music to play on any other players
Audkit Spotify Converter comes equipped with very highly intelligent features that allow you to retain all the ID3 tags. It allows you to get 100% lossless quality by reserving all the metadata and keeping the highest bitrate. It can convert music at up to 5x times the normal converter. Here is a list of the advantages and disadvantages of the Audkit Spotify converter.
- Can convert music into multiple formats.
- Can preserve all the ID3 tags.
- Can download at the highest bitrate possible to get you the 100% lossless music quality.
- Has a very minimalist interface.
- Costs a little bit more.
2. Spotify Recorders for Mac / Windows: AudFree Spotify Music Downloader
The next recorder on our list is Audfree Spotify Music Downloader. It is also a Spotify dedicated software that allows you to download music from Spotify in your required format. It comes equipped with a real-time recording that allows it to convert music from Spotify at up to 5 times the speed of a normal converter available.
Once you download the music from Spotify in your desired format, you can listen to it while being offline to get a premium ad-less listening experience. Downloaded music can then later be played on other devices like iPod, Sony Walkman, PSP, and many other audio players. Here is a list of the advantages and disadvantages of Audfree Spotify Music Converter.
- Download and convert at speeds 5 times faster than other converters.
- It supports multiple formats that you can choose from.
- Preserves ID3 tags.
- Automatically classifies the music into tracks and albums.
- Cost a little bit more.
In the free version, you can only record up to 1 minute of sound
3. Spotify Recorders for Mac / Windows: AudFree Audio Capture
Audfree Audio Capture is another amazing professional tool that allows you to convert music from Spotify into a universal format. Unlike other downloaders on this list, Audfree Audio Capture works on the recording principle. Instead of downloading the music, it records the music from Spotify. It also does a great job at extracting ID3 Tags.
One advantage of this recorder is that it is not only restricted to Spotify. You can also record music from other apps like Apple Music, Deezer, Amazon Music, etc. It supports up to six formats. Now we are going to describe the advantages and disadvantages of Audfree Audio Capture.
- Can record any background voice on the computer.
- Has the capability to record multiple tracks simultaneously.
- It has a powerful built-in editor that allows you to trim, split, and merge the audio files.
- It is not free.
- It takes more time to record music from Spotify as compared to other apps.
4. Spotify Recorders for Mac / Windows: Audacity
Audacity Spotify Recorder is a free Spotify recorder that is a professional open-source editor and recording software with advanced integrated technology. Unlike other recorders on this list, Audacity Spotify Recorder is also available on the Linux operating system.
Audacity has a built-in recorder that allows you to record music from Spotify using the built-in speaker of the computer and store it locally on your computer. Here is a small list of advantages and disadvantages of Audacity Spotify Recorder.
- Record music from Spotify and other apps using the built-in speaker.
- Available on the Linux OS.
- It has a complex user interface for a beginner.
- It is time-consuming to record in real-time.
5. Spotify Recorders for Mac / Windows: AllToMP3
AllToMp3 Spotify Web Recorder is a free Spotify web recorder. It is not only limited to Spotify; it also supports other platforms. This is a free recorder that works on any web browser that you have available. It has a very simple, easy-to-use interface that makes the downloading process that much is easy. It can also preserve ID3 Tags and download the music at 256Kbps bitrate.
- Is free of cost.
- It is very easy to use.
- Preserves metadata.
- It is very unstable and needs to be connected to the internet at all times.
6. Best Spotify Recorders for Android / iOS: Fildo
Fildo is one of the best free Spotify recorder available on Android. Fildo allows you to download music from top streaming services like Spotify, YouTube, Deezer, etc. Fildo is not available on the play store, so you have to download it manually from its website. It has a very simple user interface and has a very easy downloading process. It allows you to download music from Spotify in MP3 format so that you can listen to it while being offline on any audio player. It is one of the best Spotify recorder Androids has to offer.
- It is free to use.
- Supports multiple streaming services.
- It is very easy to use.
- It is very unstable and crashes.
7. Best Spotify Recorders for Android / iOS: Smart Recorder
Smart Recorder is another recording app on this list that works on the recording principle. Smart Recorder allows you to download music from Spotify and any other sound source from the phone. It is not only restricted to recording; it also has some other features that make the recording experience even better.
- Allows you to record and save the music in MP3 format.
- It has a feature to skip the silence from the music.
- We need to pay to remove the ads.
8. Best Spotify Recorders for Android / iOS: Telegram
Unlike any other app on our list, telegram is a communication service. Telegram allows you to communicate with different devices and comes equipped with multiple features. Telegram has a lot of bots that can perform a lot of tasks. One of the bots is for is Spotify, and it allows you to download music from Spotify. You just have to activate the bot, paste the URL link of the songs, and it will start downloading. It records in whatever sound quality it can.
- It is very easy to use.
- Save the songs locally on your device in MP3 format.
- Is not a dedicated app for Spotify.
- Lacks a lot of features.
9. Best Spotify Recorders for Android / iOS: GarageBand
Garage Band is an all-in-one music app for IOS devices made by Apple. It allows you to make music at the ease of your smartphone. It also comes equipped with a built-in audio recorder that you can use to record music from Spotify and any other sound source. It has one downside that it is only available on IOS devices, so Android users don’t have access to Garage Band.
- It is an all-in-one tool.
- Can record in MP3.
- Only available on IOS devices.
10. Best Spotify Recorders for Android / iOS: BandLab
The last tool for android on our list is Band Lab that also works on recording technology. It is available on the android devices and doesn’t require any root access. It is similar to the garage band on IOS. It allows you to record music from Spotify, and you can also edit the music tracks. It has a very easy-to-use user experience.
- It is free to use.
- Can record Spotify as well as other sound sources.
- Is only available on android.
- Is full of glitches and crashes.
We discussed the best Spotify recorder for both computers and mobile devices. This article is a complete guide on the best Spotify recorder on all devices. It ultimately comes down to your personal preference on which to choose.