With the advancement of technology, Smart TVs continue to escalate in performance. But don’t freak if you’ve got the analog versions. You can still engage powerful TV boxes and manage to stream smart. Look no further than Mi TV. It comes packed with various features for outright performance.
Mi TV is a performer with enough storage space to install apps. It’s also quite high on connectivity ports for multitasking ability. When it comes to accomplishing complex operations, Mi TV stands tall. Simply use voice commands as you ask Google to search for your favorite streaming show, any latest blockbuster, or open multiplayer games. What may be a puzzle is how to download Spotify on Mi TV. Well, check out the best ways how to stream music from Spotify on Mi TV.
- Part 1. Download Spotify on Mi TV – A Tool
- Part 2. Stream Spotify to Mi TV – 2 Ways
- Part 3. Conclusion
Part 1. Download Spotify on Mi TV – What You Need
You need to act smart if you want Spotify on Mi TV. Despite being among the leading music streaming services, Spotify protects its content from usage on non-Spotify apps and browsers. You, therefore, need a reliable tool to download and convert Spotify music into playable content. AudKit Spotify Music Converter works efficiently to convert your music for offline listening on any device.
The conversion speed can go up to a 5X rate, managing to download 100 audio tracks at once. Nonetheless, the sound quality will be as the original content. You get 100% lossless quality with the raw metadata preserved in the output files.
Break the limited state of Spotify music with AudKit to enable you to play your music on Apple TV. Follow these steps.
Step 1 Import Spotify music to AudKit app
Download AudKit Spotify Music Converter and install it on your computer. Launch the app and wait for the Spotify app to open as well. Next, go to the Spotify music Library and peruse through your favorite songs for downloading. Add the tracks by dragging and dropping them to AudKit’s interface. Another method to add your music is to copy and paste the URL links of Spotify music to the search bar in AudKit.
Step 2 Customize your output settings
You can change the output settings like bitrate, sample rate, channel, and output format. Choose the MP3 option in the output format section. Then, head to the ‘Menu’ bar and hit on ‘Preferences’. Once you enter the ‘Settings’ page, you can customize all the sections then click the ‘OK’ button.
Step 3 Convert Spotify music to MP3
Lastly, click the ‘Convert’ button and AudKit will start converting your files to MP3. The conversion process will depend on the length and number of your music. Once it is completed, check for the MP3 files in the ‘Converted’ folder. Your Spotify music is now free to stream on Mi TV.
Part 2. How to Stream Spotify to Mi TV – 2 Ways
With converted Spotify music, you will not experience search not working on Xiaomi TV box. You may have tried playing Spotify on your Mi TV but perhaps you didn’t succeed because of the format. Converting your music to MP3 format opens ways for you to stream Spotify. Now, transfer the converted Spotify music to your phone using a USB cable.
How to Play Spotify Music on Mi TV via AirPlay
The AirPlay technology works with Mac and iOS devices to enable you to share audio content on your Mi TV. Just ensure that your devices are on the same Wi-Fi network and the Spotify app is also installed on your iPhone.
- First, switch ON your Mi TV together with any speaker connected to it. Then confirm that your Mi TV and your iPhone device are connected to the same network.
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone and then browse for the converted Spotify playlist and choose which song to listen to.
- Lastly, tap the ‘AirPlay’ button and scroll through the ‘Volume’ bar to select your Mi TV. The selected Spotify track will automatically be sent to Mi TV for listening along as it plays on your phone.
How to Play Spotify Music on Mi TV via Chromecast
You can also get Spotify on Mi TV box via Chromecast. The device connects to your TV’s HDMI port, enabling you to cast audio from your phone or computer to your Mi TV. Turn your TV into a jukebox with the following steps.
- Turn ON your Mi TV and ensure to set it to the HDMI channel that your Chromecast is plugged into.
- Then open Spotify on your phone or computer.
- Choose the music or album that you want to cast and start playing it.
- Tap the device button at the bottom right of your screen.
- Various streaming options will appear. Select the ‘Chromecast’ device. You have to connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer or phone.
- Once the Chromecast device is connected to your phone or computer, any song you play will now appear on your Mi TV.
Part 3. Conclusion
There is no need to purchase several gadgets for you to listen to Spotify music. You can stream Spotify on Mi TV via AirPlay or Chromecast. But first, use the recommended tool to download and convert your music to a playable format. AudKit Spotify Music Converter works in as simple as 1-2-3 steps.