How to Listen to Spotify on Samsung Gear S3?
Samsung Gear, a product of Samsung Electronics, is a line of wearable computing devices. In 2013, Samsung launched its first device, the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch, with a tremendous hit in the market. Due to the high demands of the product, there have been significant developments and expansion in this series leading to the rise of fitness bands, ear bands, and many more smartwatches.
Samsung smartwatches come in hand with some unique features such as Samsung internet, Uber, Free radio, speedometer, Map My Run, Spotify, among others. Samsung gears include Gear Sport, Gear Fit 2 and Fit 2 Pro, Galaxy Watch, and Gear S3. We are going to major in how to play Spotify on Samsung gear S3 and Gear 2.
Regardless of the Samsung Galaxy smartwatch, you are using, in store for you is the greatest and fully –featured Spotify application – The World’s number one music streaming service. Samsung was the first smartwatch company to offer full Spotify support and still has established the best relationship. It seems to be a difficult task to Spotify on Samsung gear 2 and S3 but simple it is.
- Part 1. Play Spotify on Samsung Gear S3: for Spotify Free
- Part 2. Get Spotify on Samsung Gear S3: for Spotify Premium
Part 1. How to Play Spotify on Samsung Gear S3 with Spotify Free Accounts
Spotify is available in your Samsung Galaxy S3 in the Samsung Galaxy store through the Gear Manager app. Regardless connected to the smartphone, you can access Spotify on Samsung gear S3.
Due to the high monthly subscription fee of up to $9.99 per month, many people opt for Spotify free Accounts to enjoy Spotify on Samsung gear 2 and Samsung gear S3. Free Spotify Accounts only allows you to play Spotify on Samsung gear S3 when online. It limits users from playing music offline, but that is not over since we have AudKit Spotify Music Converter.
Why should you use AudKit Spotify Converter? Since you cannot access Spotify free accounts while offline, a third party that is Audkit, a top-rated Spotify Converter, must be engaged, which will allow you to convert Spotify to MP3 and play Spotify on Samsung gear S3 while offline.
- One-stop converter majors in converting Spotify to MP3, AAC, etc.
- Convert Spotify songs with 5X speed more than the usual
- Maintain 100% quality of the output with zero losses
- Supports multiple Spotify formats like playlists, podcasts, etc.
Now that we have our AudKit application. Please Download AudKit Spotify Converter in your computer first. Here are the simple steps of downloading converting Spotify music.
Step 1 Add Spotify Songs to AudKit Spotify Converter
Download AudKit Spotify Music Converter and then launch it. Here, Spotify will automatically open. Here, we need to add the music we want to convert. You begin by clicking on the (+) button to add an audio window. It will bring you to the Spotify main menu to get the music you want to convert. Directly drag the songs you want to convert to AudKit Spotify Converter and click on OK.
Step 2 Customize output preference for Samsung Gear
Before converting Spotify songs in the AudKit Spotify Playlist converter, you can rest the output settings by changing the frameworks of format, codec, channel, bitrate, sample rate, among others. It enables you to configure the settings you want. For our case, we will have to select MP3 as our output format since we want to play Spotify on Samsung gear 2 and gear S3.
Step 3 Convert the Audio files for Samsung Gear
Finally, click on the ‘Convert’ button, which is at the bottom right of the interface, to begin converting your files into MP3. The output folder will automatically open after the conversion process comes to completion. You can also access your converted files by clicking on the ‘History’ button.
Step 4 Import Spotify MP3 to Galaxy Watch
After the conversion process, you will have to import the converted songs to enable you to play Spotify on Samsung gear S3. Here are the steps of importing converted Spotify songs to your Samsung S3 gear.
1. Transfer the converted Spotify files to your phone
You will be able to play Spotify on Samsung Gear 2, Gear 1, Gear S, and Gear Fit when you’re connected to a Samsung phone only whereas to play Spotify on Samsung GearS3, Gear Fit 2, and Gear Live when you are connected to either iPhone, Samsung or other Android phones.
When you used your computer, you have to move them by copying them to your phone. On your phone, you click on Apps then tap on Samsung gear.
2. Send music files to your Samsung gear.
Tap on Settings, then select Send Content your Gear. You then choose on the tracks you want to transfer to enable you to play Spotify on Samsung gear S3 and tap on ‘Done.’
3. Access music on your Samsung S3 gear.
In your gear, there is automatic sync of songs. To access your music in your Samsung Galaxy gear, you will have to touch on the slider next to Auto-sync.
4. Play Spotify on Samsung S3 gear.
Still in your gear, touch on Music Player, then touch on the phone icon to switch the player. It allows the songs to get played from your S3 smartwatch.
So to enjoy Spotify on Samsung S3 gear, you will have to use a Bluetooth headset.
Part 2. How to Get Spotify on Samsung Gear S3 with Spotify Premium Membership
Stream through Spotify on Samsung gear S3 and gear2 by listening to high-quality songs of your choice. In premium membership, you don’t have to use your phone to download songs via the Spotify app.
Step 1. Install Spotify in your Samsung in your gear.
- First, connect your gear to a WIFI network to access the internet.
- Install Spotify on Samsung Gear 2 and Gear S3, depending on the one you are using. To access it, you tap ‘Spotify’ in the search bar. Install Spotify on the Apps page.
Step 2. Sign in to your Spotify premium account.
- Disconnect your phone from your watch. Here, you can do it by setting your phone in airplane mode.
- Allow your phone to remain connected to the WIFI connection.
- Sign in to Spotify on Samsung Gear S3 or gear2 with your premium account.
Step 3. Download the song of your choice.
- Go to the Settings bar in your Samsung S3 Gear.
- Select on Playback.
- Choose on Stream on WIFI and tap on your ‘preferred Playlist.’ You then select the playlist of your choice.
- Download your songs on Spotify on Samsung gear 2 and gear3.
Step 4. Enjoy your music.
- Now, you can see all your songs on your Samsung S3 Galaxy Gear, and it’s time to enjoy Spotify on Samsung S3 and in gear 2.
- Push your earphones in the pairing mode.
- After your watch finds your earphones, tap to select them, and listen to your music.
- You can listen to your playlist without an internet connection or Bluetooth.
The Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 and Gear 2 are the best smartwatches on the current market. When doing your workouts, for example, you don’t have to stop to change your playlist. You will play Spotify on Samsung gear S3 and gear 2 with much ease after following the above stepwise procedures since the only main requirements are a Spotify account and a connected phone. You’ve got every reason to enjoy Spotify on Samsung gear S3 and gear 2.