How to install Spotify on Hisense Smart TV? The answer could be disappointing. Spotify is an amazing music service that is available on different devices, including smart TVs, smart speakers, and so on. But not all models of Hisense Smart TVs are included. For now, there is only Hisense Roku TV and Hisense Android TV models have dedicated Hisense TV Spotify app.
To get Spotify on Hisense TV without the limit of models, you need some workable aids. In this article, you will learn about 3 main ways to offline listen to Spotify on Hisense TV. The first one helps Spotify Free & Premium users to get Spotify on Hisense Smart TV (all models). The second one allows Spotify Premium users to play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV (all models). And the last one offers help to Spotify Premium users to install Spotify to Hisense Smart TV (Roku & Android models).
- Part 1. Download Spotify on Hisense TV: All Models
- Part 2. Play Spotify on Hisense TV: All Models
- Part 3. Add Spotify to Hisense TV: Roku & Android Models
- Part 4. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Download Spotify on Hisense Smart TV via AudKit: All Models
This method is available for both Spotify Free & Premium members on all models of Hisense TV. To get Spotify on Hisense TV without the model’s limits, one of the simple ways is to download Spotify music to a USB drive. Then insert the USB to any Hisense TV for playback. Then you can freely offline listen to Spotify on Hisense Smart TV.
Thus, for starters, what you need is a music downloader that is able to download Spotify songs as local music files. Here, AudKit Spotify Music Downloader is the top choice for you. This smart downloader dedicates to downloading and converting Spotify to MP3 and other plain formats.
Adapting the advanced converting skills, this tool captures and saves 100% original sound quality and ID3 tags. You can see artists, titles, albums, track numbers, album arts, etc. in every converted music file.
We are now going to give you a detailed guide on how to download Spotify on Hisense smart TV using AudKit Spotify Music Converter.
Step 1 Launch AudKit and import music from Spotify
After downloading and opening it on the computer, you need to register it to get full functions. Now you can go to Spotify and search for your desired songs and copy the URL link. Once you copy the link, come back to the AudKit’s interface and paste the link in the input field. Finally, click the add button beside.
Step 2 Alter ideal configuration of the Spotify songs
Please open settings by tapping on the “Preference” button. Once the preference page is opened, you can adjust the format from the format section. You can choose your desired format, change other settings such as bit rate, sample rate, etc., to get the highest quality possible. Then click on the “OK” button to save the changes.
Step 3 Start downloading Spotify for Hisense TV
To begin the downloading cycle, please tap on the “Convert” button to begin the downloading process seamlessly. The whole process will be completed at 5X speed. Once it is done, the songs from Spotify will be stored in the destination folder. You can follow the on-screen guide to find it.
Step 4 Play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV using a USB device
After conversion, it is easy for you to copy Spotify songs to a USB drive then get Spotify on Hisense TV.
- Attach a blank USB device to your computer. Now go to the destination folder, copy and paste your desired songs on the USB device.
- Now attach the USB device to your Hisense Smart TV.
- Now, access the USB device using the Hisense smart TV and play your desired Spotify songs.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV via Chromecast: All Models
This method works for Spotify Premium users on any Hisense TV. You can use Chromecast to offline listen to Spotify music on Hisense TV.
Step 1. Plugin the Chromecast on your Hisense smart TV using the HDMI port.
Step 2. Now, open Spotify on your smartphone and play your desired music.
Step 3. Now go back to the “Now Playing” page, click the “Devices” tab from the bottom-left corner.
Step 4. On the “Connect to a device” menu, choose “Chromecast” to cast Spotify to your smart TV.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify to Hisense Roku TV/ Android TV: Roku & Android Models
Here are 3 methods that are workable for Spotify Premium users on Hisense Roku TV and Android TV models. You can directly install Spotify on Hisense Roku / Android TV for offline listening. Or using AirPlay to stream Spotify songs to Hisense Roku TV (R6, R7 & R8 Series) for offline playback.
How to Install Spotify on Hisense Roku TV
- On the Hisense Roku TV, go to the “Streaming Channels” option from the home screen.
- Search for the Hisense Spotify app. On the result page, choose “Add Channel” option.
- Launch the app, login to your Spotify account and enjoy your Spotify playlists.
How to Install Spotify on Hisense Android TV
- On the Hisense Android TV, go to the “Play Store” option from the home screen.
- Search for the Hisense Spotify app. On the installation page, choose “Install” option.
- Open the app, log in to your Spotify account and start playing your Spotify playlists.
How to Connect Spotify to Hisense Roku TV via AirPlay
- Ensure your iPhone and Hisense Roku TV are linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on AirPlay on your Roku TV by clicking Roku home menu > “Settings” > “Apple AirPlay and HomeKit” > Switch on the AirPlay.
- Go to the Spotify app on your phone, hit the “Devices” icon from the bottom-left corner.
- Under the list of “Listening on” menu, choose “AirPlay or Bluetooth”.
- Choose the name of Roku TV and start streaming.
Part 4. Conclusion
In this article, we conclude the 3 main methods to guide on how to get Spotify on Hisense TV. Part 1 introduces a common method for all models of Hisense TV with Spotify Free & Premium. Part 2 gives a simple method for all models of Hisense TV with Spotify Premium. Part 3 provides several methods for Hisense Roku & Hisense Android TV with Spotify Premium. Please choose the corresponding situation that you are in.