Tidal is a fantastic audio streaming platform with more than 70 million songs readily available for every Tidal music lover. If you are using the Tidal mobile phone application, then you can download your favorite songs and listen to offline Tidal music whenever you want. However, please keep in mind that you can play offline songs only through the Tidal app.
Since you can’t listen to Tidal music files on any other music player, it is recommended to look for the best Tidal to MP3 converter. The good news is that many Tidal to MP3 converter free tools will let you download and convert Tidal music files to multiple audio formats seamlessly. This article will talk about the top five Tidal to MP3 converter online tools that you can go for. Keep reading!
Part 1. Top 5 Tidal to MP3 Converter Free Online
Before we share the names of the tools and discuss them in detail, you need to know that there isn’t any compatible online converter for Tidal to MP3. That’s primarily because of the complex converting process. Even if there are any, most of them will compress the audio quality, which means you will lose the original sound quality. To save you from the trouble, we present five software that will let you convert Tidal music to MP3 songs efficiently.
No 1. AudKit Tidizer Converter
The first one on the list is AudKit Tidizer Converter. This is a robust Tidal to MP3 converter and is a recommended software to go for. One good thing about this tool is that literally, everyone can use it. You don’t need to be a pro to understand how it works. Moreover, you can convert all the Tidal songs using Tidizer into multiple formats, such as MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, and FLAC, without quality loss. Isn’t that fantastic?
- Convert Tidal music files with 5X speed.
- Convert Tidal songs into different formats easily.
- No quality loss and retain ID3 tags.
- Download Tidal songs and listen on any device.
- It’s an easy-to-use Tidal music converter and downloader.
- It gives you lossless HIFI output quality,
- It converts songs super-fast.
- Some may find the tool pricey.
- For Mac users, the conversion speed could be slow.
How to Use AudKit Tidizer?
Step 1: Visit the official site of AudKit Tidizer, download and install it. Then launch the tool. Copy the Tidal songs that you want to convert and add them to Tidizer.
Step 2: Please adjust the output format before you begin the conversion.
Step 3: Now, hit the convert option. Your songs will be downloaded.
No 2. AudFree Tidable Converter
Next up is AudFree Tidable, which is quite a reliable Tidal music converter. It supports many audio formats; lets you download Tidal songs and convert them with just a few steps.
- It will let you download lossless Tidal music files.
- You can convert Tidal songs into different formats.
- Download songs can be played on multiple devices.
- You don’t need a premium subscription to download the songs.
- It is user-friendly.
- It consumes less space.
- Retains original sound quality.
- The conversion speed is disappointing.
- Batch download of songs is challenging.
How to Use AudFree Tidable?
Step 1: Download AudFree Tidable on your system. Then click on the Preferences option. Now, select the output format.
Step 2: Open the Tidal app, copy the song link and add it to AudFree Tidable.
Step 3: Click on the convert button, and you are done.
No 3. DRmare TidiKit Converter
DRmare TidiKit is a professional Tidal to MP3 converter. You can use the tool to download and convert Tidal songs to multiple formats easily without losing the original sound quality.
- Batch conversion.
- It converts unlimited Tidal songs to different audio formats.
- It retains original sound quality.
- You can play the download songs on any device.
- Relatively easy to use.
- It supports different audio formats.
- A professional tool
- It has a limitation of converting up to 100 files.
- Audio outputs are less.
How to Use DRmare TidiKit?
Step 1: Visit DRmare TidiKit and download the tool. Then launch it.
Step 2: Copy the Tidal songs and paste them on the tool.
Step 3: Click on the convert option.
No 4. Audials
Audials is a good Windows Tidal converter tool that will let you record Tidal music files. It supports multiple audio formats as well.
- You can choose from 1x to 30x speed.
- It can record songs from different streaming platforms.
- It has the drag and drop feature available.
- It automatically ads lyrics to the audio files.
- Very easy to use.
- It can search for song titles, artists, and albums.
- Good sound quality.
- You have to create an account to start the conversion.
- It is available only for Windows users.
How to Use Audials?
Step 1: Download Audials and launch it.
Step 2: Go to the Tidal app and play the song.
Step 3: Audials will start saving the music file automatically.
No 5. Apowersoft Audio Recorder
Apowersoft Audio Recorder is not precisely a Tidal music downloader but an audio recorder. But it can download Tidal music songs efficiently.
- It has multiple recording modes.
- You can record screen and audio at the same time.
- You can edit Tidal music files in real-time.
- You can share your screencasts.
- Screen capturing options are great.
- Real-time editing.
- Easy to use.
- It frequently crashes on Mac computers.
- A bit pricey.
How to Use Apowersoft Audio Recorder?
Step 1: Download Apowersoft Audio Recorder and launch it.
Step 2: Visit Tidal and play the song.
Step 3: Start recording the song.
Part 2. Comparison of the Top 5 Tidal to MP3 Converter
|Output formats||MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and lossless||MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, M4B, and WAV||MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and M4B||AAC, AU, FLAC, MP3, WMA, AIFF, M4A, WAV, WMA Pro||MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA.|
|Bitrate||320 Kbps||320 kbps||320 kbps||320 kbps||320 kbps|
|Conversion speed||Very high||High||Very high||Only records||Only records|
|The way to add files||You can drag and drop or manually add.||You can drag and drop or manually add.||You can drag and drop or manually add.||Play Tidal songs to start recording||Play Tidal songs to start recording|
|The types of input files||Accepts major audio formats||Accepts major audio formats||Accepts major audio formats||Accepts major audio formats||Accepts major audio formats|
|The way to organize output files||Raw metadata is preserved and files are easy to organize.||Raw metadata gets preserved and files are easy to organize.||Raw metadata gets preserved and files are easy to organize.||Editable tag text boxes||You can rename the file to organize.|
|Price||One month: $14.95 One year: $49.95 Lifetime: $129.9||One month: $14.95|
One year: $49.95 Lifetime: $129.9
|One month: $14.95|
One year: $49.95 Lifetime: $129.9
|Starting Price: $39.90 per year||Lifetime: $59.95 Annual: $39.95 Monthly: $29.95|
Part 3. Conclusion
These are the top tidal converter to mp3 tools that you can go for. Out of all, AudKit Tidizer stands out as the best because it is easy to use, downloads songs efficiently, batch conversion is possible, and retains the ID3 tag of the song that you will download. So, visit AudKit Tidizer today to download and convert Tidal the music files.